For the past year, representatives from the 10 institutions higher learning of the Bluegrass have been meeting and planning the state’s first regional college conference of its kind. Vice Presidents, counselors, students, risk management professionals, Title IX officers, and many others have been sitting around the same table; all committed to an intentional partnership to more effectively address sexual violence on Kentucky college campuses. This conference is designed to maximize dialog between administrators and students, in order to create a more transparent and open campus culture – one that does not tolerate sexual violence.
- Legal Responsibilities of Administrators v. Legal Rights of Students
- Who’s Missing? Recognizing the Impact of Intersectionality on Survivors of Interpersonal Violence
- On and Off Campus Housing Rights of Survivors
- Reporting and Confidentiality
- Victim-Informed Grievance Procedures
- Can Judicial Boards be Both Fair and Compassionate?
- Student Activism
- The Trauma-informed College Administrator
- Dissecting Campus Climate Surveys
- Prevention Models Across College Campuses
- The Critical Role of Public Safety and Campus Police
Impact 10 will take place on November 5th and 6th at Georgetown College.
Volunteer with us!
Looking for a way to support the BRCC? We rely on our generous volunteers. Their hard work and dedication makes our 24 hour crisis hotline possible. The next volunteer training session will take place in September. Please click below to sign up today!