We appreciate your commitment to ending sexual assault.
- Provide therapy for a victim of sexual violence
- Allow a legal advocate to support a victim in court
- Provide violence prevention education workshops for college classes
- And much, much more
You are helping us fulfill our mission to:
- Empower all people to make changes that improve safety, respect, and equality in their own lives and in their communities.
- Create a safe refuge that welcomes survivors of sexual violence and human trafficking to engage in the healing process as we believe in and validate their experiences.
- Advocate for individuals affected by sexual violence and human trafficking with respect for the personal rights and needs of each person.
- Educate the community by providing both information and perspective to raise awareness and promote the prevention of sexual violence and human trafficking.