VINE (for protective orders)
VINE Protective Order is a free telephone service that allows petitioners to access information about their protective orders, including the status of the order and reminders about upcoming court hearings.
Petitioners can register to be notified when:
- A protective order is served
- Court hearings will be held
- Amendments are filed
- An order is about to expire
VINE operators are available 24-hours a day to register petitioners, answer questions, and provide information about local victim services.
If you registered on VINE Protective Order but after four days have not heard that the order was served, contact your victim advocate or the county sheriff’s office. More information about how to find the respondent may be needed.
Please Note: If you do not have a touch-tone telephone, simply wait on the line until you are connected with an operator.
How to Use This Service
Check the Status of an Order
- Have your case number ready.
- Call the toll free number at 1-800-511-1670.
- When asked, press "1" for English to continue.
- To search for the status of a protective order, enter "2", then the case # followed by pound (#). Use the numbers and letters on your keypad.
Register for Notification
- Call 1-800-511-1670.
- Enter a telephone number where you can be directly reached and a four-digit PIN of your choosing.
Remember and Protect Your PIN | Create a unique Personal Identification Number (PIN) made up of four numbers and write them down.